One of the most popular vehicles in India, is the best automobile of the year. This vehicle has recently been endowed with a diesel engine as well as numerous changes to this car. The following are ten important things about the new that tends to make it one of the finest automobiles on Indian roads:
1. Start: The model that we see at present is actually the fourth model of the Honda City sedan. It was initially unveiled in the year 1996 with its second generation being released in 2002 and also the last in 2008. The fourth generation was released in 2014 if the new Honda City was compensated with a diesel engine.
2. Fuel efficiency: The brand new Honda City is among the most fuel economic automobiles in India. Its 1.5 litre I-DTEC diesel engine is claimed to supply 26 kmpl, which makes it the second most fuel efficient vehicle in the category.
3. Interiors: Speaking about the cabin, the most up type of the Honda City is pretty distinct from the earlier models. The surface is of improved quality and the instrument cluster looks improved than ever.
4. features which are Great: The new model is loaded in with features along the lines of Bluetooth connectivity, powered ORVMs, keyless push button start, rear parking camera, bottle holders, storage cubicles, ABS, airbags for front passengers, a sunroof, and info rich instrument panel.
5. Space: The space offered by the newest production is the same. Its dimensions are close to the same except for its wheelbase which is currently a little bit better compared to the last version, thereby adding more comfort level on the inside.
6. Under the hood: The brand new model Honda City is driven by the 1.5 litre petrol as well as diesel units. Both the engines are very fuel efficient. The petrol engine is of the same setup and offers same output as the previous design, the diesel engine, on the other hand, produces 98 bhp of output.
7. Transmission systems: Honda has presented 2 transmission options with this particular car. The designs driven by oil burners has a 6 speed manual transmission. The petrol variants are available with both manual and automatic gearboxes.
8. Trim models: Each variant has been offered with 3 trims – the E, the S, and the V. The base model is the E variant that doesn’t come with all the amenities and equipments. Then the other two trims come equipped with several features and gadgets.
9. Price tag: The newest Honda City is loaded with many more equipments and offers much more room than the preceding versions. The pricing is appealing and promises great value of the cash invested. The Honda City on street cost starts with INR 8.93 lakh in Delhi and goes up to 13.82 lakh.
10. Availability: Honda offers quite a well connected dealership system in India. By using their dealer locator tool it is easy to reserve yourself a test drive for the all brand new Honda City.
Honda City 2019 Price In Pakistan